Building over the Wooden shed in the late 60’swith our brick building MKI!
Courtesy Grantham Journal. 

Our first building was built in the late 1920’s and was a wooden shed on signal road.   Which has was then moved, build over (literally!) and rebuilt again in 2004   Find out about our building and our people by downloading this PDF document.

Download Our History